The RPKG tool has two panels.
The left panel includes the tabs Resource View, the Dependency View and the Search
- The Resource View shows an overview of the currently loaded RPKG(s) and its content in a file tree structure. The content of RPKG's are sorted into categories according to File Formats.
- The Dependency View shows an overview of the currently loaded RPKG(s) and its content. Files can be expanded upon to show the dependencies.
- The Search includes a search field which can be used to search a file containing the string in the filename. The content of RPKG's are sorted into categories according to File Formats.
In all three views the items can be collapsed or expanded upon and right-clicking on a file will present you with the option to extract it or it's dependencies among other options.
Once a file has been selected by left-clicking its content can be viewed in the right panel which includes Details and Hex Viewer tabs:
- Details shows an overview of the selected files among which the location of the file in the RPKG, several HEX metadata properties, IOI String, Dependencies and Reverse Dependencies.
- Hex Viewer present the Hex View of the file. It does not allow for modification to the file although copying is possible.
- Image Viewer renders the file if it is an image. Only applicable to GFXI and TEXT files.
- JSON Viewer presents the content of a JSON file. Only applicable to JSON and LOCR files.
- 3D Viewer renders a mesh of the content. Only applicable to RIM files.
- Audio Player plays the content of a file. Only applicable to WWEM, WWES and WWEV files.
In addition to the two main panels the RPKG tool has additional functions which can be accessed through the menu bar. These are:
- Mass Extract
- [Map Editing] ()
- Color Theme
- [Utilities] ()
The wiki is currently a work in progress at the moment, please feel free to contribute @ https://github.com/glacier-modding/wiki.glaciermodding.org